Tuesday, September 28, 2010

China Glaze Jitterbug

I didn't get to blog last week.  School's keeping me busy.  It's only been a month since the semester started but I already feel like I need a break.  I miss summer! :P Anyway, back in August I went to Vegas for a few days for my cousin's bachelorette party.  I wanted something that would match most of my outfits, which were mostly black, so I chose China Glaze Jitterbug.  I used a full nail design from plate m60 with black stamping polish.  I know it looks like I messed up on my middle finger but I actually messed up on my pinkie.  I started stamping at my thumb and tried to alternate the direction of the design but forgot to turn the image around when I got to my pinkie.  I didn't even realize it til a few days after I took the picture.

The picture below is from our second Konad night.  Not all the girls were able to go but the 3 of us still wanted to do our nails.  I haven't been taking note of the nail polishes they used.  Maybe I should start doing that.  But I'm not sure how accurate the colors look in the picture.  My sister, Sha, used her cell to take the picture because it has this auto and touch focus so it turned out better than the picture I took with my digital camera.


Okay, back to homework ...

2 comments:

  1. i looove your blog, i looove konad too, my blog is loucasporkonad.blogspot.com your nail are beautiful, you are very creative, be my friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that pattern from the m60 plate - one of my go-tos!

    ReplyDelete