Friday, January 28, 2011

China Glaze Flyin High


Im sure many of you know who Thriszha from Fab Your Nails is and how creative her nail art is.  Last year in April, she created a full nail design using a small pattern and stamping it twice.  I loved it so much, I had to try it myself.  Although I read her post about it in April, I didn’t do it til September.  When I did my nails, I remembered the pattern she used but not the color.  I didn’t realize til later that I used a similar color :P Anyway, here’s how mine turned out.


I used China Glaze Flyin High as my base color, China Glaze IX (a dark brown creme), konad plate m9 and small silver rhinestones.  And here's our picture from konad night.




4 comments:

  1. Ooh, I like it! I always look at that pattern and think it's pretty but too small :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!! love ALL of your manis ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhh I love this, I am a little bit obsessed with Konad too, I love that you have added gems to your nails.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete