Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Quick update :)

I'm finally on spring break! .. sort of.  The school where I student teach has spring break this week but I still have to go to my classes at csulb and do homework.  I wish I could take a break from both at the same time.  This semester has been so busy, which is why I hardly ever blog.  Anyway, here are few pictures from MONTHs ago! :P 




Here's China Glaze Mummy May I?  No konad for this one ..




Here's Essie Sew Psyched, stamped with flowers from Konad plate m31 and white stamping polish.  I also added a small silver rhinestone.




For this one, I french tipped my nails using China Glaze Liquid Leather then used white stamping polish and konad plate m80 for the design.

That's all for now.  I'll try to post more pictures some time this week. If not, the next time I'll probably blog will be about a month from now when the semester ends!

1 comment:

  1. I like the second one a lot!

    http://konadnails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete