Saturday, November 27, 2010

Cupcake theme party = cupcake nails

I can't believe I let a month go by without blogging :(  It's still the same story .. busy with school.  Anyway, I'm back with a quick post.  I'm so far behind, I'm just now sharing nails I did the first week of September.  A really good friend of mine had a cupcake theme party for her daughter's first birthday.  I didn't have the konad plate with the cupcakes on it so my sister decided to look up cupcake nail art.  Her favorite one was Rina's cupcake nails so she decided to go with that.  I thought they were super cute too so I did it also :)  It was our first time attempting to freehand so we just did accent nails.  Sha used China Glaze Light as Air and Spontaneous and I used China Glaze Something Sweet and Orly Prince Charming.  felt like it was incomplete so I used my Sally Hansen nail art pen to draw some hearts.  Here are the pictures .. Sha's is on the left and mine is on the right.






That's all I have for now.  The semester is coming to an end so I have finals very soon which means I'm not sure if I'll be able to blog til mid December.  But I'll try to post something during one of my study breaks.  Wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. This is super cute :)
    P.S. I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO AWESOME!!!! Totally gonna try this with my girls!
    Genevieve =)
    www.celebrate2da.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cupcakes are adorable! Too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete